Yesterday I made some changes to the way our strips are displayed on the website, RSS feed, and email. It seemed I got 2 out of 3 right, but broke the email. Do I feel a little stupid having sent out almost 11,000 emails with broken images? I do.
Anyway I am investigating the problem and will send out another try this morning.
As to why I made the change, all will be clear tomorrow.
Update: All fixed. Sorry for the double-emails.
A reminder that I'll be divulging all our secrets tonight in Seattle at the monthly meeting of Cartoonists Northwest at the School of Visual Concepts at 5pm. See you there!
Update: It was a lot of fun. It was standing room only, and I covered a vast quantity of material in an hour and a half. People seemed to like it. And, fittingly, I sold some stuff afterwards.
I also got to see the first Scooter and Ferret book, for which I wrote the forward. Very exciting. Scott and Georgia did a small print run to see how it looked, and will be tweaking a few things before going big(ger) and presumably selling online.